Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Booty-licioius

Yes, I have actual knitting content. While it seems I have been knitting, progress is slow when you jump around to 3, 4, sometimes 5 different projects. These are a gift for someone I know who is expecting her first child in early October .Theses booties are just so darned cute, bet you can't make just one pair!


I picked up yet another distraction yesterday, from my local grocery store. The sixth book in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon , A Breath of Snow and Ashes. It has been awhile since I read the fifth novel The Fiery Cross, so I will re-read that first. So if im absent from the blog you know where I will be, curled up in a corner, maybe even the bathtub (it's a great place to hide from the kids) pouring over close to 2000 pages.

Knitting projects in the works, I hope to update the sidebar soon. I am still on sleeve island with my MHC, Clown sock just about done, FBS 1 chart complete now on to the 2nd. With the yarn for the corset being lugged around just in case I need to start something else.

Off to try and read and knit and the same time, HA! I can't chew gum and walk at the same time, but hell it's worth a try.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I got ABoSaA today! Am trying to chew slowly and savor it. May be impossible. :o)