Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tell the truth, you can't lie.

For the blog game going on at the knitty board, my Four truths and a lie:
1. My freshwater turtle turned up, alive after living in the ocean for 6 months.
2. I previously worked at a secluded fish farm with one other person for weeks on end.
3. I was born with an extra toe on my right foot.
4. I was once stranded on the ocean with no sight of land.
5. As a child I had my tongue frozen to a sign post.

Remember anything is possible ;)

6 comments:

DomesticOverlord said...

Wow this one's hard, they're all so out there! I'm going to go with # 5 because it seems mundane in comparison to the others.

Nederlass said...

Now that toe is freaky, but as you say, anything's possible.
So I'm gonna go for the turtle. ;)

How on earth would you find him again?

Jennifer said...

I'm going for you being stranded on the ocean. I would freak out if that happened to me.

weaselrina said...

I dont know what happens if two fo us guess the same thing and we're right.

I'm going with the turtle

If nederlass and I are right before me she has first dibs on next. :)

Kay said...

I say the extra toe.

DomesticOverlord said...

Well? What is it? The suspense is killing me? Seriously I think you might be the most interesting person I almost know...