Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ho Humming along

Well it seems that I have been super busy doing nothing. I keep finding other things to distract me from knitting. Why? I don't know, maybe it was the lack of knitting projects on the needles. I needed to find more. I don't really need to start anthing new. Little progress has been made on any of my projects so nothing to show. I did swatch for my corset in the Elann Baby Silk. Yummm.

My brother is here to visit for a week, and I have learned he has started a tatoo that will go all the way down and around his arm, and he wants to eventually do the other arm too. He designed and drew the tatoo himself and it's pretty nice. I'm not so sure I like the whole arm tatoo idea though. It's his body though so what I think doesn't matter. I have knit night tonight so if any knitting gets done I'll fill you in. Mostly I just talk and eat. So I leave you with a picture taken from my office window. Come on be jealous, I know you wanna.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Ok...I'm jealous.