Sunday, September 04, 2005

Knitter's Unite

If you haven't already been to Give A Little , go and visit , the generosity is astounding. I donated the money for a future yarn purchase to the Canadian Red Cross . Keep up the good work Margene and Susan.

I have finished the back of the Must Have Cardigan, and I have cast on for the sleeves. I am attempting to knit both sleeves simultaneously for the first time. We’ll see. The current sock project hasn’t been touched in over a week, but I brought it along when I visited the E.R. with the boy . The good news: we were in and out of the E.R. in 20 minutes. The bad news: the boy has strep throat. Worse news: I never even got the socks out of my purse.

A big shout out to my friend on the road. Visit that new yarn shop for me, I give you permission to be an enabler. Pick up something for me, if it shouts Michelle or even whispers, your thoughtfulness will be reimbursed. Travel safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey....haven't had time to hit any yarn stores yet...this university thing is taking up all my time. I'll keep you in mind when I get to the LYS.