Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Mr. Sandman

Mr. Sandman, bring me a seam.
Make them the cutest seams that I've ever seen
Give me two seams like invisible and kitchner
Then tell me that my seamless nights are over
Sandman, I’m so alone
Don’t have no seams to call my own
Please turn on your magic seam beam
Mr. Sandman, bring me a seeeeeam.

Well the Must Have Cardigan's seam dream came true this weekend. The Sandman brought seams. Whether or not they are "the cutest seams that I've ever seen" is still up for dicussion. Now all thats left is the steaming of the seams and some button action. Pheww, I think my finishing patience has been stretched this week, so much that I gave myself a reprieve and cast on for some boot socks for my Dad. I love socks, socks are my soul mate of knitting. No pattern needed, its all upstairs, portable, gratifying and best of all very little seaming.
Well you might have noticed, there are no pictures yet. I know what your thinking," HA she didn't seam those projects, where's the proof. Take my word for it K. After seaming, both projects got sent to the naughty corner with their noses to the wall. I didn't want to look at them, seaming makes me cranky. Go figure.
Anywho, more than seams were accomplished this past few days like this. A 1000 piece winter scene puzzle. And to avoid anymore torment from my four year old about when we were putting up our Christmas decorations, I finished 3/4 of that too. The garland and lights the skating rink and village, and a wreath or two, check.

No comments: