Friday, November 11, 2005

The Long and Short of it.

It's going to be a long weekend, short on knitting. This weekend another tournement, this time Taekwondo. We spent 4 1/2 hours there today, Kendal was testing for his #7 GUP (yellow with green stripe)First was Pomsee, then Sparring and finally kicking he did well in all, and I was very surprised at how well he broke his board. Tomorrow is competition, so I should be able to make a good dent in the sock kntitting department. I hope to finish picking and sewing the button band on the MHC on Sunday. I do have an FO, my Vogue Vest is done and I wore it today, I love it. There's a few things I could have changed if I would have actually thought the pattern through, but I like it just the same. Hopefully I will have picture to show on Monday. My next project in the line up will have to be my husbands earflap hat, made with the Alpaca he brought me back from his trip to Peru last November. I will have a full report on Monday about how flat my ass was from sitting on the hard bleachers of the Civic Center. I'm kidding, a full update on knitting news and otherwise.

No comments: