Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm a WINNER!

When I opened my e-mail this morning I had a fabulous surprise, the Subject read "PRIZE" and the message read " You have won a prize. Please forward your address and we'll send it along.Thanks for your support, Margene and Susan" of Give A Little . What a great way to start a Monday morning. And a great big thank you to Anne C. for the donation of my prize, 5 skeins of Classic Elite Star in "milk" chocolate brown. Can't wait.

In knitterly news, I finshed one front of the Must Have and I have started the second front which is the last piece, then I can block sew and knit the button and collar. Wahoooo. I finsihed the sport weight socks for hubby, and tried to start the Silk corset, but it came to it's demise. That's the for the best, I need to finish off the Must have first. I am now casting on for another brown pair of socks for my hubby.

No comments: