Friday, October 14, 2005

Dodgeball Knitting

I found a mosiac knitting tutorial over at Zib's In her walk through she states "If you can knit a stitch you can knit mosiac...". Immediately my son's new mantra "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball" rattled through my brain. The movie Dodgeball is on the movie channel about every other few hours this month. I have heard it alot in the last week or so. Let's just hope he doesn't test this little theory on his four year old brother! Speaking of dodgeball knitting, I am dodging actual knititng content because who really needs to see a picture of a partially finished pair of navy blue socks. That's what I thought. So one can only hope I get that sweater finished soon so I can show you I really do knit.

Lyndon stopping to smell the roses.

No comments: