Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I give thanks to... Hot chocolate











On Thanksgiving afternoon we headed out for a bike ride, our usual waterfront ride. We thought that the rain would hold off, it didn't. We took shelter and had a bite to eat. Then off we went into the rainset. (that would be the opposite of a sunset). During a discussion about living in a rainforest type region our four year piped up and said Auntie Lynn lives in a sunforest! She lives in the Okanagon where it is very sunny. Makes sense, very logical no? Anywho, everyone was game for a mug of hot chocolate to warm our freezing fingers, especially when it comes with sprinkles.

I did get some knitting done this weekend but sorry no pictures today. I finished the clown cotton socks and knit about 20 rows on the FBS, and almost completed one front of the Must Have Cardigan. One down, one to go. I also cast on for another pair of socks for my husband, these will be done in a sport weight yarn so they should be quick. Lots knit but it doesn't make for exciting photograpy. If only I could get those socks to dance then maybe I might have something.

I leave you with a picture of Griffin, Lyndon took over the dogs spot and "locked" him in. I can tell by the look on his face he's thinking "OH NO I've been hotwheeled"

No comments: