Friday, January 27, 2006

Team Canada Knits



If you wanna be a part of Team Canada leave a comment on the new knit-a-long’s website, and Kelly will add you. Registration is open until February 9th. It looks like the Team Canada has taken on a life of it's own and there will be alot of great things going on over there. So warm up those needles and start training it looks like the competition will be tight. A big thank you to Kelly.

The Harlot's knitting has become so big I wonder if the Gold Medalists for the 2006 Knitting Olympics will be picking up the large corporate sponsors for the 2010 Olympics. Just imaginge the sponsor possiblities!

Still knitting felted clogs for my husband and I, and slowly making a dent in the second ball of yarn for the Irish Hiking Scarf.

Last night we attened a Family Night at "K's" school, and at the end of the hour door prizes are drawn. Since they started these family nights a few years back our family has apparently inherited a very large horse shoe. The first year they held 6 Family Nights and we one 5 out of 6 times and sometimes winning one or more prizes in an evening. Last night the we won not 1, not 2, but 3 prizes. My husband's name was the only one not drawn from our family. There was a Scholastic book bag that I tried desperately to trade "L" my prize of a t-shirt for. He wasn't having any of it, damn woulda made a great knitting bag. And a tub of peanut butter cookie dough. I best be going out to buy myself a lottery ticket while the horse shoe is still you know where!

Have a great weekend, maybe my camera will make it of the bottom of my knitting bag sometime soon.

No comments: