Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Insert Title Here

The weekend was verry wet and drab, but there was knitting. I finished knitting a pair of felted slippers for myself. I need to finish another pair for myself and two pair for my husband. That way I can get ahead and not have to make another pair for either of us for a while. We are both a little hard on our slippers, I will have to show you a picture of our poor pathetic slippers. I needed to take a break though because my wrist was very sore from the larger needles and yarn I guess. Of course taking a break, means knitting on my Irish Hiking Scarf.

Nadine asked if the Olympic photo below was the piece I would be knitting for the Knitting Olympics. Indeed it is, the pattern is Butterfly from Noro Knits by Jane Ellison, both yarn and book were a wonderful gift 2 birthdays ago.

And just in case the Knitting Olympics weren't enought for me I signed up for Alison's Sockapalooozalast night. My first sock exchange, I'm looking forward to getting a sock pal and putting my sock stash to good use.

No comments: