Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Fly Fly Butterfly

Alright no pictures today, but close your eyes and imagine two sleeves completed and waiting for a soak. A delicate soak I might add this Kureyon thinks it's gone to Mexico on vacation cause it's RELAXIN'. Anyyywho, sleeves...check, shoulder seams seamed...check, ends woven in on all pieces..check, pick up for collar....check.

I have emailed Jane Ellison the designer twice about two minor errors and she has been very gracious. She probably just wishes I would go away and quit being such a pain in the arse. LOL.

I was sooooo happy for our Olympians today, what a wonderful medal day. I was crushed listening to the mens hockey team on the radio with their loss to Russia. SHIT sums it up I think.

Way to go to our KO gold medalists!

No comments: