Monday, December 05, 2005

Peruvian WIP

The peruvian Ch'ullo Hat is almost completed, only ends to weave in, lining to whip stitch and a little light steaming and it'll be done. I also finished my dad's Tuffy socks this weekend. This weekend was Breakfast with Santa and a short winter parade. "L" had his picture taken with Santa, but "K" wasn't interested, he was very relieved when I didn't insist on humiliating him, just to get a shot for Grandma. So the hat is almost done, the MHC cardigan banished to the bathroom, yet to be steamed and buttoned and a pair of mohair mitts next on the needles. And on Saturday morning we woke up to our first real snow. I let Griffin our 9 month old shitzu/bichon out for a his morning jaunt and in a few minutes called him back in. Because my hair was standing on end and it was cold I stode behind the door when I opened. When I turned around to wipe his paws this is what greeted me. Do you think he had fun?

No comments: