Monday, February 12, 2007

Love is a Fairground


Thank you Cara, I Love It!
That is a so soft skein of Socks that Rock in Fairgrounds colourway, and one of January One's great yarn notecards.
This is the fabulous gift I won from Cara of January One and her STR Virgin post. What a pick me up at the end of a long day.
That Cara is such an enabler! I was first drawn to Cara's blog for her fantastic pictures, (oh and the banner that changes everytime you click was pretty cool too), so I was just as thrilled to have received one of her notecards.

Stay tuned for a Starsky update, not quite done but close.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning!!

Knitting Bandit said...

Pretty yarn! I look forward to seeing you knit it up and how the colors come together. It's so much fun to win stuff!

Karyn said...

That yarn is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I can't figure out how to e-mail you to answer your question, but the store that I bought the fabric at doesn't do online sales (I don't think), but they do have a website. It's www.oakvillesewing.com