Monday, June 12, 2006

Stay tuned

On Sunday I had every intention of having a fantastic SockapalOOOza photo shoot here and posted for the Tuesday update. However, the forces of evil have conspired against me. As you see (or not see rather) there is not a sock in sight. That is because along with my internet being fritzy my camera and co-worker are a tad fritzy too. Well OK the camera wasn't but the co-worker definately is! ;-) Oh and a big "How old are you now, how old are you now...you look like a monkey and act like one too" to the very same fritzy co-worker! He's an eligible bachelor no less. Anywhooooo, the socks. The socks arrived alive and well, and were awaiting my arrival home at the end of a busy week of almost breaking bones, cutting fingers, and business schmoozing. I have to say they were well worth the wait, the socks are perfect, the yarn and pattern are exactly what I would have picked if I were making socks for myself. And even better yet they fit too, bonus! ! Along with my socks, came they leftover Lornas Laces and some verrry soft green sock yarn that I think I already have plans for. Thank you Felica, you did a great job, I hope you get the whole witness protection thing under control. ;-)


No comments: